NJ Hiking: Connect

A Social Network for New Jersey Hiking Enthusiasts

Trail Conditions (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Four Birds Trail/Splitrock Reservoir - trail vandalism?

Curious if anyone has been out to Splitrock Reservoir recently to do the Four Birds Trail along the west side of the Reservoir? A hiker let…

Started by njHiking.com

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by njHiking.com

Trail Conditions - Winter 2011/2012

Post trail/park conditions for New Jersey (as well as PA/NY) here.Include the date, park, conditions (how much snow/ice, is it slushy, melt…

Started by njHiking.com

1 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Daniela Wagstaff

So Now It's Snow Conditions?

A little sooner than anyone expected, I'm sure.  But this particular snowstorm dumped not only well over a foot in many hikeable areas of J…

Started by Linda Frank

1 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by njHiking.com

Ken Lockwood Gorge Conditions?

Any information on the conditions of the Ken Lockwood Gorge/Columbia Trail conditions after all the recent rains, not to mention Hurricane…

Started by Linda Frank

6 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Linda Frank

Hurricane Irene Damage To Trails?

If anyone has any info re damage to trails as a result of Hurricane Irene, I think we'd all appreciate a posting. Although I consider Manas…

Started by Linda Frank

22 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by njHiking.com

Any Info On Trail Conditions At PEEC/Stokes/Norvin & Or High Point?

Wondering if anyone has any updated reports on snow/overall trail conditions at Pocono Environmental Education Center near The Delaware Wat…

Started by Linda Frank

4 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Linda Frank

Fire in Worthington State Forest in Delaware Water Gap

I heard about the fire and called ranger Dan on Friday. He was helpful and assured me that "everything will be open by the end of the day."…

Started by Donna

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Mark Johnson

A.T. and Surrounding Trails Closed at Sunfish Pond, Worthington State Forest

Due to a forest fire, the A.T. is closed along Sunfish Pond as well as all trails surrounding the pond as they are being used by firefighte…

Started by Daniela Wagstaff

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by njHiking.com

Trail Conditions - Winter 2009/2010

Use this forum topic to post trail/park conditions, such as the amount of snow an area of Jersey received or if a trail is snow/ice covered…

Started by njHiking.com

4 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by njHiking.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by njHiking.com.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service