NJ Hiking: Connect

A Social Network for New Jersey Hiking Enthusiasts

Linda Frank's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, you've done it again!  Before I read your post here tonight, DH & I were j…"

Linda Frank replied Jun 17, 2011 to French Creek State Park in Pa. ?

7 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph Collins

"Hope you have a great time, Joseph.  Thanks for the link.  23 miles is one good stre…"

Linda Frank replied Jun 4, 2011 to National Trails Day - June 4, 2011

7 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Daniela Wagstaff

"As of about, oh...five minutes before this posting...it's a toss up between Allamuch…"

Linda Frank replied Jun 2, 2011 to National Trails Day - June 4, 2011

7 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Daniela Wagstaff

"I know those who are chomping a the bit for dryer hiking ground (or snow & ice f…"

Linda Frank replied Mar 10, 2011 to Any Info On Trail Conditions At PEEC/Stokes/Norvin & Or High Point?

4 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Linda Frank

"I hear you.  Last Sunday we did the Pakim Pond/Mt. Misery trails (as was written abo…"

Linda Frank replied Mar 6, 2011 to Any Info On Trail Conditions At PEEC/Stokes/Norvin & Or High Point?

4 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Linda Frank

"The day after Christmas gifted us with about 12+ inches of fresh, powdery snow in my…"

Linda Frank replied Jan 4, 2011 to Anyone Else Hike With Snowshoes?

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Linda Frank

"After lots of research, DH and I decided to gift each other this Christmas w/"Pathfi…"

Linda Frank replied Dec 13, 2010 to Anyone Else Hike With Snowshoes?

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Linda Frank

"Unfortunately, now we're relegated to weekend hikes and the occasional Monday vacati…"

Linda Frank replied Dec 8, 2010 to What (Or Who) Annoys You The Most While Hiking?

7 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by njHiking.com

"Oddly (and thankfully) enough, I've not encountered too much litter on trails...unle…"

Linda Frank replied Dec 7, 2010 to What (Or Who) Annoys You The Most While Hiking?

7 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by njHiking.com

"I'm totally w/you, Dawn, re the uphill preference over the downhills for the very sa…"

Linda Frank replied Oct 27, 2010 to Repeating Trails/Hikes. What's Your Opinion?

5 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Amanda Hinski

RSS

© 2024   Created by njHiking.com.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service